About BISE Dera Ismail Khan Board
Dera Ismail Khan Board is one of the branches of BISE. BISE DI Khan is developed and organized in 2006. The board was started working and gain progress in a single building located on river road in Dera Ismail Khan. They are very well organized in the deal of workers and employer groups as well. They have the different team to prepare and manage for Metric examination sectors and a different team to organize or manage for intermediate examination sectors. They also have prepared a different team to manage printing section for printing and creating question papers, syllabus and all education related official documentations. They have It developed team charged by computer cell. This computer cell is organized to manage all soft data activities. The board was established by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under BISE ACT of 1990.
The Act provide complete instructions and guidelines with rules and regulations to run the board for the successful Educational system. They have created many facilities for students to get approach to studies in any way. Dera Ismail Khan Board warmly welcome everyone to study and no matter if they want to apply for regular institutes or private study systems. They organize examination sectors for both private and regular students. They have hired well-educated examiners to conduct exams in good manners and under the rules and conditions of ACT 1990. Exams use to hold every spring and FALL program. Dera Ismail Khan is well-offering certificates, awards, and pricing system for grading and achievements in the metric examination. For intermediate students, they offer prizes as well as scholarship awards. However, if at the stage of any new generation modern studies strategies, Then Board have authority to make concern rules and regulations for its competitive running. For addition to rules, controlling authority of BISE Dera Ismail Khan Board have authority to manage directions to the board member to regulate and progress important activities.
The Board’s Jurisdiction consists of some bellow mentioned authorities
- Dera Ismail Khan District and their FATA regions are included and at the top of all committees.
- At the second are District tank and their FATA regions.
- In addition to these, South Waziristan Agency, called by short (S.W.A) is also highlighted.
- Dera Ismail khan institutions include bellow mentions.
- The Basic Institutions include as Government schools, Tehsil wise higher secondary schools and colleges. These are situated for both Male and female educations.
- Private schools offering English medium educations and modern studies. It is also established for male and female.
- They are with Tehsil wise system.
- Private colleges for higher studies and offering fully modern study systems. These are also for both female and male.
Student’s certifications and degree system are managed by 2 years of the schools system. All 9th and 11th class students have to be registered with BISE once to complete till 10th or 12th standard. As per the short Tehsil and short majority of the tribe, they have at least forty thousand students in matriculation system and about to thirty thousand in intermediate system.
- Chairman | Mr. Prof: Fazle Rabi
- Secretary | Mr. Prof: Ikram Ullah Manzoor
- Controller of Exams | Mr. Prof: Ihsan Ullah Khan
- Exam Section | 0966-730506
Enquiry Section | 0966-730504