About BISE Federal Board
BISE Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Islamabad established in 1975. It is an autonomous body of Ministry (Federal Education & Professional Training Division) . Federal Board is empowered with administrative & financial authority to organize, regulate, develop and control Intermediate and Secondary Education . It is also conduct examinations in the institutions affiliated with it. The Board shall have a fund to which shall be credited all income of the Board including income from fees, endowments, grants and contributions.
Federal Board Main Mission
To contribute towards the progressive attainment of national aims and objectives of education at the Secondary and Higher Secondary levels within the country and abroad through a fair, transparent & efficient examination system with a futuristic vision under overall control of the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training .
Finance Committee Members are
- Chairman of Board
- Director of Education Federal GOVT Educational Institutions Islamabad
- Deputy Financial Adviser Ministry OF Finance Islamabad
- Deputy Educational Adivser Ministry OF Education Islamabad
Tel: (92) 51 9269555–to–9269559
Inquiry/Information Contact #: (92) 51 9269561–to–9269571
- Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Sector H-8/4, Islamabad,PAKISTAN.
- Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education P. O. BOX No.1365, Sector H-8/4, Islamabad,PAKISTAN.
Sub Office Gilgit Baltistan
- Tel: (92) 5811 920297, Fax: (92) 5811 920356